Prostate is a gland located between urinary bladder and the penis in front of the rectum. Urethra passes through the prostate gland, from urinary bladder to the tip of the penis.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Prostatic Cancer
- Prostatic infection (Prostatitis)
- Old age
- Increased frequency of urination
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Weak stream of urine
- Sensation of incomplete evacuation even after passing urine
Homeopathic medicines like Ferrum Picricum, Picric Acid could be helpful in curing Enlarged Prostate. However, under guidance of your Homeopath followed with investigations and with constitutional medicine, the results can be astonishing.